I love these things, so I stole this from a friend and filled in my answers.
1. How do you like your steak? Well. Preferably served with a death certificate. I'm picky about steak. I don't want to see ANY red in there, and getting it that way and still having it juicy is an art form. (Hint: low temp, long cook time, over charcoal, and slathered in BBQ sauce. And start with a high-quality cut.)
2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Avengers
3. What is your favorite TV show? Of all time, or airing currently? Star Trek: TNG to the former, Mythbusters to the latter.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I'm pretty happy with Michigan, except for the cold and snow, really. Oregon or Washington would probably be my second choice.
5. What did you have for breakfast? today: nothing. Typically: cold cereal
6. What is your favorite cuisine? Probably Italian. I really like a good casserole, though...
7. What foods do you dislike? Onions
8. Favorite Place to Eat? I dunno...
9. Favorite salad dressing? None
10.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 1990 Dodge diesel
11. Your favorite thing to wear? jeans and a t-shirt
12. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Japan. England as a second choice (All the cool history there)
13. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I’m grateful that I still have a 1/2 cup of water, but at the same time, I can't help but wonder who took the other half...
14. Where would you want to retire? In the northern lower peninsula of Michigan, in the middle of a 100 acres of woods.
15. Favorite time of day? Evening. I'm a night owl.
16. Where were you born? Planet Earth
17. What is your favorite sport to watch? See, my view is that the Devil invented sports, and that's why God gave us the DVD player and books. (no, I'm not being serious... quite...)
18. Bird watcher? Not really. I prefer to watch stars.
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Did we not read the answer to question 15?
20. Do you have any pets? Just fish right now. If all goes well, we'll be getting a cat soon. I love cats...
21. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Um, not really, sadly...
22. What did you want to be when you were little? It changed every two or three nanoseconds
23. What is your best childhood memory? Hmm, not sure... there's a few to choose from...
24. Are you a cat or dog person? Sometimes, I think the people that make these get bored... I'll let the reader see if they can find where I've already answered this.
25. Always wear your seat belt? Yes (Uh, it's the law, and I can't afford a ticket...)
26. Been in a car accident? Yup
27. Any pet peeves? Getting interrupted in the middle of doing something. That's probably the biggest. I was going to list a few, but in thinking of them, I realized they're all variations of the same thing.
28. Favorite Pizza: Meat-lovers.
29. Favorite Flower? Tulips
30. Favorite ice cream? Strawberry. (The person I stole this from mentioned licorice. I must find and try this!)
31. Favorite fast food restaurant? I dunno, depends on the day and my mood
32. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None. It wasn't that hard.
33. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? What kind of idiot maxes out a credit card in one place like that?
34. Do anything spontaneous lately? Hmm, not really, other than the average day-to-day type decisions. I don't really plan every little detail out.
35. Like your job? Some parts, yes. Other parts, no.
36. Broccoli? Eh, why not?
37. What was your favorite vacation? Hmm.... Either my honeymoon, or camping
38. Last person you went out to dinner with? Does the drive-thru with my Dad on the way to helping him fix a grain dryer count?
39. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, really
40. What is your favorite color? Red
41. How many tattoos do you have? None, I'm terrified of needles
42. Coffee Drinker? Nope