Friday, January 6, 2012

Holidays are over, back to writing...

Well, I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I know I did. Lots of fun with family and friends, and now, back to writing.

Let's see, 51,000 some odd words in November, 100-ish words in December, and zero so far for January. Looks like I'm not starting out the new year that well as far as writing goes.
Which leads me to this years resolution: I'm going to write more, and get at least two books ready for sale by the end of the year. Actually, I'm aiming for closer to May or June, but that gives me some leeway for editing.

In other writing related news:
Articles like the one below always encourage me. If some committee thinks that Tolkien isn't a master story teller, then I can just ignore any hurtful criticism that comes my way. Some people obviously don't know what they're talking about.

Tlkien denined Nobel prize for...

No comments:

Post a Comment