Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Project

Some of you may have noticed a new project in the list off to the right.

First, don't worry, I haven't stopped working on Meskka. I just had another idea that I had to get down before I forgot it, so I started writing and have the rough draft of the first chapter done.

I'm still working on editing Meskka, and hope to have that done before the end of the year. (Yeah, I've said that before.) Right now, I finished that additional scene with Jake, and have started a re-read from page 1. The things I'm looking for right now are: spelling and grammar; sentence flow; character and scene descriptions; dropped plot lines; and anything else that doesn't sound or feel right.

One example: I was reading along and a sentence didn't sound right. After I read it a few times, I relized I had ended it with a preposition. It's much better now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment