Thursday, March 10, 2011

What I'm Reading for Read an e-book Week

For read an e-book week, I'm reading: "The Last Pendragon" by Sarah Woodbury.

I don't remember where I got it, but it's available at smashwords here:

http://www.smashwords.com/b/25340
(Also at the Amazon and iBooks stores, and Barnes and Noble, etc)

It's a historical fiction/fantasy book about ancient Wales, set a few decades after the King Arthur times.

I'm only a few pages into it, and I'm already hooked on the characters. Characters are what really drives a story for me. I've mentioned before that no matter the plot you come up with, someone has done it before. This is part of the reason why I like character driven stories. The other part is the characters are who you really identify with and care about.

Anyway, go check out the book, it's really good. Also, read a sample chapter or two from my books, links are to the right...

Happy Read an eBook week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment