Tuesday, August 23, 2016

I'm not dead! ... Really...

Wow, it's been longer than I thought between posts here...

It's been a busy summer. Both day jobs have been busy, Realm Makers was fun, and I've been busy with the Lasers, Dragons, and Keyboards podcast.

I'll have a blog post up on Realm Makers eventually, and I really should remember to post here when we interview someone over at LDK.

So far this summer, we've talked to:
- Randy Streu
- Mary Ruth Pursselley
- Kessie Carroll
- Patrick Carr
- Mike Durran
- Tosca Lee
- Amy McNew
- Kat Heckenbach

... and more! So, I have been busy, just forgot to talk about it...

Also, I have been reading, but some of that has been beta-reading novels that aren't out yet, so I can't talk about it. Let's just say some good stuff is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment